The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Swell the Crowd

:So, you've written a book, created your blogs, presented some poems there. Then what next?

:My next? Um...I should've another book, now that I am experienced.

:Experienced? Ok, let it be so. What kind of book do you want to churn out now?

:No poetry, at least not for now. I should try something different, say some short stories.

:Are you sure anybody would read short stories...I mean your short stories?

:Forget that for a moment. I know that--nowadays people have no time for reading, but then stories are written and get published. So how does it matter if there is one more man in the crowd?

:No harm in trying. You may go ahead and swell the crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home