The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

So, I Sussed!

_________________________________________________________________
I now realise that my blog has come adrift a long way from its original aim of being a blog of ramblings. For quite sometimes in the past I've been writing only about the book I'm going to publish, my short story collections "The Remix of Orchid", so much so that it has taken the shape of a advertising a product. Really, there is no satisfaction trivialising a blog spot like this.

So, I'll devote an exclusive blog for that book. With that objective in view I've created another one linked as http://remixoforchid.blogspot.com and now I shall devote this space into pure ramble, as in the past.

In the mean time something wrong has happened to my old blog http://books.myvisitindia.com and I don't think it will be up so soon. Oh, how sad! There was a built up of archives. This is now gone from the web. But there is nothing to worry. I've kept a copy of them. I'll post them here. At least they won't be orphaned; they will be nicely rehabilitated in the blogspot.

So, I'll post a story here tomorrow. Until then bye.
___________________________________________________________
By
A. N. Nanda
09/02/2007
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home