The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hope Makes Me Happy

====================================
I feel like a child that has delayed submitting his assignments. This blog was not being serviced well...and the owner is to blame. But then I'm happy to be back here. I've something interesting to announce too.
=====================================
A quick word or two for the time being: I've completed writing and revising my new book in Hindi-एक साल बाद. It's now for my publisher Vatayan to do the rest and if I go by his enthusiasm, he should produce at least fifty copies of that before Dewali. And then he should get it released, details of which are to be decided. It makes me happy that the swotting for the text is over. All these nights of sleeplessness should be the matter of the past. I should resume my morning walk; visit movies; and think something salubrious like yummy meals in a good restaurant or a trip to a place that I would like.

Something for the sake of deatails of my new book. It is going to be a collection of 30 short stories, all of them have something to do with human relationship. A lazy author that abhors research would most likely choose stuff like that. Again, Hindi is not my mother tongue, but the encouragement that came my way during the past one year has been tremendous. Maybe, it is due to my first Hindi book, "Virasat". Readers have liked it; they have expressed their love through postcards, and sms'. Reviews have also been encouraging.

I don't know how this book would fare. I should keep my finger crossed. The minimum that I can tell myself I've not shied away from efforts.
________________________________
By
A. N. Nanda
Patna
25-09-2010
________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home