The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Something Sweet to Recount

=====================
Recently I could catch some rudimentary tricks about how to tweak a manageable clip out of a CD. I have a video CD of some 700 MB that was recorded at the time of release of विरासत some one year ago, but it was only with the acquisition of technique that I could plan uploading this onto my blog. I'm not sure if the mass of data contained in this clip is amenable to downloading/playing, but then there has to be some beginning.

Here the eminent Hindi poet Shri Arun Kamal is sharing his impression about the book and its author. It was tremendously encouraging.
========================






_____________________
By A. N. Nanda
Muzaffarpur

08-10-2010

_____________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home