The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Thank U Kadambini

=================================
Just a week ago, I had a feeling that "एक साल बाद" should have got recognition more than it had got so far. There was a reason why I felt like that: "एक साल बाद" was not able to get the review in reputable magazines. When I shared my worries with people, they tried to console me saying, 'It's not too late. You can afford to wait for a year before you take a view like that'. Some suggested that I should get it reviewed by reputable people and send the text to reputable magazines, but I dithered. I knew it would be like blowing my own trumpet. Then I waited, not for a whole year, but just a week. This morning the first phone call I received was from a poet friend of mine who was interested to know how to get her book reviewed in Kadambini. Then as I enquired further she informed me that the magazine had reviewed my book in its April issue. A pleasant surprise...or what should I call that? It's already May and I don't know about this! What is my great publisher friend doing, then? Then I searched the net and found it. Yes! Here you are, the link to Kadambini [see Page 50, the April Issue]. I thought I should archive it in my blog too.
==============================

संबंधों की गहरी पड़ताल
----x-----x-----x-----x-----

एन नन्द हिन्दी साहित्य प्रेमियों के लिए अब कोई अनजाना नाम नहीं रहानन्द भले ही उड़िया में पले-बढे हों, पर हिन्दी में लगातार अच्छा लिख रहे हैंउनका दूसरा कहानी-संग्रह 'एक साल बाद' हाल ही में आया हैउसमे कुल तीस कहानियाँ संगृहीत हैंजीवन के अनेकानेक रंग और छायाएं पकड़ने की कामयाब कोशिश की हैं नन्द जी नेशीर्षक कथा 'एक साल बाद' पढ़ते हुए आप साफ़ महसूस कर सकते हैं कि अंत आते-आते लेखक कितनी कुशलता और यथार्थवादी तरीके से अंतर्मन के गहरे अर्थों की व्यंजना को दूर तक ले जाता हैसंग्रह की अन्य अनेक कहानियों में भी मानवीय संबंधों की गहरी पड़ताल देखी जा सकती हैभाषा में कहीं भी बनावटीपन नहीं है, बल्कि शिल्प-शैली की दृष्टि से भी नन्द कुछ अलग प्रभाव पैदा करते दिखते हैं
-------------------------------------
Source:
Kadambini
April Issue

Page 50

------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home