The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

To Revise an Impression

==============
If you have read my previous post, you must be having a lot to disagree. Switzerland cannot be denigrated the way I wrote. Well, I agree with that. But then again, you can appreciate what all happened to us at Geneva on our way to Lausanne. Leave it, it's now time to recall good things... only good things nothing but the good ones. And nothing can do that better than a picture. Don't they say, a picture speaks a million words? So, here you are.
=================


On our way to Lausanne
View through the window

Colourful Tree in Autumn

A Picturesque Turn

Moon in the Sky: Berne

Berne in Bloom I

A Photo Point

A Picturesque Habitat: Berne

A Landscape: From atop UPU

A Waterscape: Berne

The Distant Alps
__________________
By
A N NandaCoimbatore19-11-2011
__________________

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger padmalayaa7 said...

Pictures are amazing Sir! I get my senses rejuvenated. I am waiting eagerly to read the experiences from you about your journey.Events in the background of people and places.Kindly Sir, write a few lines on your experience there.

9:20 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

It was a sunny day in Berne whereas it was a bit foggy on the day we arrived Geneva and went onwards to Lausanne. In both the weather conditions I was lucky to get some good snaps. I'll post a few more in coming days. Thanks Padmalaya my photography amateurism appealed you.
A N Nanda

7:40 AM  
Blogger NS said...

Dear Sir,
"Colourful Tree in Autumn" is a wonderful picture. I hope the name of the tree will be mentioned in your next post.--- NS Tirupur

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanks NS for dropping by my blog. As for the tree, they are all maples. There are two types of trees in India they are as enchanting as maple. They are (1) Chinar in Kashmir Valley, (2) Bambuka or bread fruit in Car Nicobar.

A N Nanda

8:54 AM  
Blogger Puja Nanda said...

You were really lucky with your visit, you saw it all - the lush green landscape, the shimmering autumn departure of leaves from the trees and the misty,cozy little towns. Beautiful pictures Dad!

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thank u Puja. Some pictures really came out well.
Dad

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Devaraj said...

Sir.... a very nice pictures... I felt so happy.... Devaraj

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home