The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hunt for the Day

===========================
How does it matter to them that I don't have a camera that can take all their poses? They're the owner of their moods and I'm only to adjust with them. वे लोग अपनी मर्जी के मालिक होते हैं भई. Anyhow, I could go to this extent, all at Mudumalai. The notice board at the tourist office says somebody had sighted a tiger on 17-1-2012. Should I believe it? In fact once, only once in my life I had seen a tiger crossing my road. And that's all. I've bragged it on my blog at an old post, you might like to visit the link  too.
=============================


Don't Worry, I'm Behind
In a Motherly Moment
Blue Brotherhood
Busy Bison
Oh, My Dear
Bathing Beauty
Give me More
Run for Fun
Anrgry Kya (एंग्री क्या?)/Why this Kolavari Di?

----------------------------------
By
A N Nanda
Coimbatore
20-01-2012
----------------------------------


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NS said...

Dear Sir
Thanks for nice photos. The captions for each picture is so excellent and relevant. Last picture "Why this Kolavari Di?" is very humorous .
"They're the owner of their moods and I'm only to adjust with them." is a very correct lesson applicable to all situations to everybody. I find punch dialogues of good relevancy in each post and they deserve fine appreciations .
---- N.Subramanian Tirupur

10:06 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanks NS. Posting photographs, in a way, is a lazy alternative. When short of time to write something interesting for the blog, I resorted to that. Anyway, I'm happy that people like it.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Shashank Gupta said...

OMG! That looks awesome

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Devaraj said...

Sir, very nice pictures.Thanks a lot. Are they caught in camera???

9:26 PM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Yes, Devraj, they are my snaps. Camera is sony digital, not digital SLR. Thanks for visit.

8:07 AM  
Blogger TN IP ASP said...

Sir,
Nice & fabulous pics. I wish to inform that, while I was working as Inspector, Ooty Sub Dn, I seen Tiger & Black Panther in Mudumalai Sanctuary. And another Tiger seen in Thiashola Estate (42 kms from Ooty). venkat, ip, cept, ptc, mysore.

2:34 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanks, Venkat, for dropping by my site. Spotting the wild animals you have done should be a lucky incident, indeed.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Puja Nanda said...

Hi Dad,
I see some lovely pictures there which indicate that the trip was great! Also, I adore the sense of humor on the last picture ;-)
Greetings
Puja :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanx Puja. I adore your photography.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home