The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Snaps: Not Snippet

==============================
 During the course of last fortnight I visited a few places of religio-tourist importance. I had my camera with me to enable me taking a few snaps as I moved. Posting all of them would clutter the blog, yet I feel some would help remedying the tedium of verbosity. My digicam has started showing its fatigue, sometimes shaking uncontrollably and sometimes till I counter-shake it. It will go for a servicing and I must do that soon, but then again all these electronic gadgets have the tendency of dying in hospital. I mean bad repair is as if the terminal illness for them. However, before it took to its shaking course, it had given me some snaps. Let me post them here. Maybe it would count on the blessing of the visitors to the blog.
===============================

The Bedecked Bulls : Ooty Flower Show




Beauty--You Just Can't Bury It: Ooty FlowerShow





Miss Cute Something: Heading 4 Doddabetta

Waterscape: Pykara

Faith Moves Mountain: Gopuram of Srirangam Temple

Quo Vadis?

Before Broad Daylight: Sunrise in Kanyakumari

The Omnipresent

Meenakshi Amman Madurai: The Power of Love

Saare Jahan Se Achchha: Kanyakumari from the sea

A Serene Sunset: Kanyakumari 



----------------------------------------
By
A N Nanda
Coimbatore
11-8-2012
---------------------------------------

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Devaraj said...

Sir, All the snaps are super..Kindly publish more snaps ...

- Devaraj

2:59 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanks Devraj. I'll choose a few more of them sometime later. For the moment it makes me happy that you liked my selections.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Priyarajan said...

hello sir/madam
i read your post interesting and informative. i am doing research on bloggers who use effectively blog for disseminate information.i glad if u wish to participate in my research. if you are interested please contact me through mail. thank u

10:17 PM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thank you, Priya, for dropping by my blog. I, too, have visited your blog and liked it. As for helping you in your research, well, I don't think my blog is truly aiming at disseminating information. There's nothing journalistic about it.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home