The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Friday, May 03, 2013

Clicking Them All the Way

-------------------------------------------------------
When verbosity dominates my blog with long-winded posts, when I'm to find some way out, when pictures clamour to get their souvenir status, there's always a set of them ready to rant. Whether I annotate them or not, they are pictures in their own right. Okay, let them speak for themselves.
--------------------------------------------------------
Rhodendron: The Edible Flower बुरुंश का फूल
हम भी अगर बच्चे होते... Ridge of the Mall Shimla
A Temple, A Gurudwara, A Mosque: Brajeshwari Devi Temple, Kangra
A Keyboard: Even Before They Invented the Computer
A Somnolent Shimla at Night
A Quiz: Can You Locate an Airport? Jubbarhatti Airport Shimla
The Bird Name is Terni:टेरनी
Babies and Their Bouquets: On the Way from Khajjiar to Chamba
The Golden Peaks of the White Mountains: Dhauladhar near Dharmashala

The Apple Abloom
The Women on the Top: A Scene from Nati Dance
Wow! I'm the King of the Jungle: Sin tu Dance
-----------------------------
By
A N Nanda
Shimla
03-05-2013
------------------------------

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respected Sir
A nice e-tour to simla through your blog.
B.K.Singha
ASP (Hqrs.)
Balasore.

3:00 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thank you Singha Babu for your words of appreciation.

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your
website and detailed information you provide.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
same outdated rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


My web blog ... Art:Photography

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home